- Creating the silverstream and stringray online Web applications written in C# to manage hire and sale of Winnebago style camper vans. Note both applications use the same code and database. (C#, MySql, jQuery, Mustache, Linq)
- Maintaining and improving an online Web application written in C# to collate information input in user-defined forms, and report on the information (C#, Microsoft Sql Server, jQuery, Linq)
- Enhancing the above to create a user-defined modelling system to predict the results of various health care strategies (C#, Microsoft Sql Server, jQuery, Linq)
- Maintaining and improving a point-of-sale till system for a major high street retailer, with multiple redundant databases. Interfaces to credit card and multiple electronic product external systems. Branch back office system. Head office central database, interfacing with multiple accounting/stock control systems. (SQLite database, C#, XML, Microsoft Sql Server)
- Providing a friendly Windows front end to control the PowerSystems accounting software suite, enabling the suite to be sold as a Windows product, and allowing programs to be ported to Windows one at a time, rather than having to re-write the whole suite before entering the Windows marketplace. (C++, Basic, Assembler)
- Providing a friendly Windows front end to control the Micross/Omnis manufacturing suite, as above.
- Providing an interface layer to allow programs written to the Pervasive/Btrieve transactional database API to run unchanged on Microsoft SQL Server. (C++, Basic, SQL Server)
- Maintaining the "Available C++ Libraries" Internet FAQ, and publishing it on the Web using PHP and MySQL.
- Maintaining and improving SoftShop, an online software store. (C, HTML)
- Multi-currency interface between the Max MRP package and the Dynamics accounting system. (C++)
- User interface toolkit for Java on Unix, enabling Java programs to be used on text-mode terminals. (Java, C)
- TimeSheet.NET, a program to record what you do on your computer. (C#)
- Tool to allow offline local updating and synchronisation of remote databases. (Microsoft Jet/Access, Visual Basic, ODBC MySQL)
- An interface between a Unix Web server and the Checkline credit card authorisation system.
- NSLOOKUP Domain Name Service client and ActiveX control for Windows sockets. (C++)
- Redirect - DOS printer redirection program. (C++, assembler)
- NNTP client for Windows sockets. (C++)
- SMTP client/server for Windows sockets. (C++)
- POP3 and IMAP4 clients for Windows sockets using MFC. (C++)
- A Local Exchange Trading System accounts and directory database. (Microsoft Access)
- Credit card authorisation software for a point of sale system.
- A SeaChange 4GL program suite for an insurance company.
- A set of programming tools for DOS and Microsoft Basic.
- A set of C/4GL programming tools for UNIX.
- Simple compilers for UNIX using lex and yacc.
- The UnixMenu portable friendly front end menu system for UNIX. (C)
- Cppnews - Usenet news reader/mailer for DOS. (C++)
- A PC program to communicate with an IBM mainframe application and provide a friendly front end. (C++)
- A C++ Text mode user interface tool kit for DOS.
- The ZED editor distributed with Zortech C.
- A small front end to the excellent Drive Snapshot backup program to do multi-generation backups using a single command. The front end download contains both source and executable in a zip file.