Trumphurst Home Page
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Tools for C++ Programmers
XmlPlus xsd2cpp - C++ Data Binding for W3C XML Schema
XmlPlus xsd2cpp provides "simple to use" C++ data-bindings for XML-Schema.
The xsd2cpp binary when invoked on a XML-Schema file, generates:
The generated C++ sources serves for:
- the C++ sources/headers for the supplied XML-Schema
- a main.cpp template, to demonstrate how generated sources can be consumed
- the automake/autoconf files for building the generated source
Currently Supported Platforms(OS):
- C++ data-binding for XML-schema
- C++ validating-parser/writer for xml-files constrained by the supplied XML-schema
Currently Supported Encodings:
- Linux : Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat and other flavours of Linux
- Mac OS X
Added : 2010-10-29 Amended: 2010-10-29 Licensing : Open Source
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
C++ Usenet Newsgroup
A Web form for submissions to this list
Contact the author for permission to distribute
Copyright (c) 2017 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge.
The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute
in any other way, including on CD.