Trumphurst Home Page
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Libraries available to download (M-P)
MatClass - a C++ class for numerical computation
Documents : Very thorough tex manual, with discussion of design philosophy. Currently the manual does not cover all the features of the I/O.
- Offers a general purpose dense, real matrix class
- Has a family of decomposition classes based on LU, Cholesky, Householder QR and SVD
- Has a family of OLS regression classes based on above decompositons
- A family of special function classes
- Random number class
- Has a simplified I/O structure
Added : 1995-01-01 Amended: 2008-07-29 Licensing : Not known
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
C++ Usenet Newsgroup
A Web form for submissions to this list
Contact the author for permission to distribute
Copyright (c) 2017 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge.
The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute
in any other way, including on CD.